As an entrepreneur, choosing platforms for your business can be overwhelming. With so many choices out there, it can be hard to know what is best for you. So today, in our Squarespace Scheduling review, formally known as Acuity Scheduling, we are breaking down our preferred scheduling platform for your business!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
What Is Squarespace Scheduling?
Squarespace Scheduling is an online appointment booking tool that allows your clients and leads to schedule calls and appointments with ease.
With this scheduling platform, your clients can easily view your availability, book and reschedule appointments, complete forms, and even make payments all in one place.
Who Is Squarespace Scheduling Best For And What Plans Do They Offer?
Squarespace Scheduling is an amazing tool for any type of business. Whether you have an online-based business, a brick-and-mortar, a large team, or a solopreneur, there is a plan for you!
At the time of this recording, there are currently 3 paid plans to choose from. And you can try out the platform with a free trial for 7 days.
1. Emerging Plan
This plan is best for businesses that are just starting out or for those that only need to create 1 calendar. With this platform, you have the ability to create multiple calendars per account which allows you to customize your hours of availability for different types of appointments.
2. Growing Plan
This plan is best for businesses that need more customization when it comes to building out their scheduling calendar. This plan allows you to build out multiple calendars which is great if you want to customize your availability for different appointment types. This is also great if you have a team that needs to create their own calendars too!
3. Powerhouse Plan
This plan is best for large businesses that need a lot of different calendars and multiple time zones for team members/business locations. It is also great for businesses who need to satisfy HIPAA requirements or want to add in Custom API & CSS.
To learn more about the different plans, check out this article from Squarespace Scheduling!
Squarespace Scheduling’s Best Features
We are most excited to share this part with you in our Squarespace Scheduling review: the features!
Our favorite Squarespace Scheduling features include:
- Calendar Integrations: You can connect your existing calendars like Google, Outlook, iCloud, or Office 365. This allows you to sync your calendars to Squarespace to block out times of availability and also to have appointments automatically added to your existing calendars.
- Collect payments: You can integrate with payment processors like Stripe, Square, and Paypal so you can easily charge clients before or after appointments.
- Additional Integrations: You can also integrate the platform with platforms like Zoom, Google Meet, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Zapier, and more!
- Customized communication: You can create branded email confirmations and reminders to send to clients. With the higher 2 pricing plans, you can also send these as text messages!
- Forms: You can create intake forms to have your clients fill out for specific appointment types. This is a feature we personally do not use because we utilize ClickUp Forms for everything in our business. But this is a great feature for a lot of businesses!
- Embed + Sharing Options: You can embed your entire scheduler right onto your website if you want!
- Packages, gift certificates, and subscriptions: You can create packages which means that your client can pay for multiple appointments at once. You can also create gift certificates to share with clients. Additionally, you can create subscriptions so your client can schedule an appointment repeating basis.
3 Biggest Pros Of Squarespace Scheduling
1. Squarespace Scheduling is a scaleable tool
This platform truly can grow with your business and prevents you from having to switch platforms later down the line.
2. You can manage multiple calendars + appointment types
You can create multiple calendars so you can customize your availability for different types of appointments. For example, if you only wanted to take sales calls on Monday each week, you can create a calendar that only includes those appointment types.
You can also create limits for each calendar. So if you want to have a maximum of 2 appointments scheduled each day or if you want to require clients to book at least 24 hours in advance, you can do that as well!
3. This platform makes booking easy for your clients and you
Scheduling can eat away at SO much of your time and can take a lot of back and forth with clients and your team if you don’t have an optimized platform in place.
With Squarespace Scheduling, you can cut down on the back and forth and have peace of mind when it comes to managing your schedule.
Overall, Squarespace Scheduling is truly a game-changer for your biz no matter where you are in your journey. This platform truly helps you streamline your biz and stay on top of your schedule so you can focus on moving the needle forward!
After diving into our Squarespace Scheduling review, if you’re ready to jump into streamlining and systemizing biz, check out our course, Elevate!
CONNECT WITH US
Pin For Later: