As an entrepreneur, choosing a website platform can be a daunting task. With so many platforms and tools out there, we totally get how overwhelming it can get.
So today, we are giving you the low down in our Showit review to talk about why it is our favorite website platform we recommend for your biz!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
What Is Showit?
Showit describes themselves as a drag-and-drop website platform that provides total creative freedom over the layout and design of your website, all without a single line of code.
Showit gives our team a good baseline for having creative freedom while giving us guidelines for design. This platform allows you to build your website by dragging and dropping images, text boxes, shapes, and other elements onto your pages!
Who Is Showit Best For And What Plans Do They Offer?
The thing we want to stress in our Showit review is that it’s great for any business pretty much across the board. If you’re running a remote-style business or even if you have a brick-and-mortar business, this is a great tool to use!
It is also great for businesses of all sizes and for people who are beginners in web design or are advanced!
At the time of this recording, Showit currently offers a 2-week free trial. After 2 weeks, you can then upgrade to one of their three paid plans.
- Showit Plan
This plan is truly best for those who don’t need a blog for their website. Other than that, there isn’t much else you miss out on with their smallest plan.
- Showit + Basic Blog
This plan is best for those who are just starting their blog and want to play around with the features a little first.
This plan allows you to migrate up to 50 blog posts from WordPress or Squarespace and have up to 10K blog visits per month. You can also have 1 WordPress user and use Showit’s preinstalled plugins.
- Showit + Advanced Blog
This plan is best for those who have growing blogs, want to use custom code in posts, or want access to custom plugins.
This plan allows you to migrate more blog posts from WordPress or Squarespace and have up to 25K blog visits per month. You can also have unlimited WordPress users and install custom plugins for WordPress.
If you want to learn more about the different plans, check out this article from Showit!
Our Favorite Showit Features
We are most excited to share this part with you in our Showit review: the features!
Our favorite Showit features include:
- Ability to customize mobile and desktop: Showit easily lets you customize for both computers and mobile devices. In other words, you can easily hide elements from mobile that you want to appear on your desktop and vice versa.
- Templates: Showit allows you to purchase templates from business owners to easily import them into your website! This makes it so easy to have a cohesive design across the board. Our favorite website template designer is Elizabeth McCravy!
- Integrates with WordPress for blog creation: Having a cohesive experience from your website to your blog is so easy with Showit.
- Visual Builder: As business owners, it can be so hard to find the time to learn another skill, but there is no need to learn about coding with Showit!
- Embed Options: There are endless options to embed on your website with Showit. You can embed things like videos, a form to apply to work with, your calendar for potential clients to schedule on, and so much more.
- Site Canvases: Showit allows you to create a section for your website to include on multiple pages. This makes it so easy and saves so much time when you want to have the same information on multiple pages. For example, you can create a call to action to apply for your services to include on multiple pages. Or you can create a footer to include on all of your pages.
- Folders In Your Media Library: You can create folders in your media library to keep types of photos or videos organized.
3 Biggest Pros Of Showit
1. Truly great for all different levels of knowledge on web design
With Showit, there is a little bit of a learning curve, but once you get in there, it makes so much sense. You do have to invest time upfront to learn about the platform, but they have amazing resources and support team to help you learn.
2. Amazing customer support
Showit’s customer support is incredible and they always respond as soon as possible.
You can send them Loom videos and screenshots and they will help you find the best solutions to any issues you are having.
They also have incredible help docs with both written and video resources to help all different types of learners.
3. Showit gives you creative freedom that grows with your business
You all know we are big on platforms that allow you to grow and scale your business with ease. And Showit definitely makes the list here. Showit allows you to create the simplest or the most complex designs that grow with your business.
Overall, Showit is an amazing platform to build your website for your business. Whether you are just starting your business or have had your business for 15 years, Showit is an amazing tool. It is truly a game-changer when it comes to building your brand and showcasing your work and services!
After diving into our Showit review, if you’re ready to jump into streamlining and systemizing biz, check out our course, Elevate!
CONNECT WITH US
Pin For Later: